Here we go again- a monthly post laminating the fact that time is just flying by! Kate is a quarter of a year old, and just in time for me to back to school! I remember many parents telling me that your favorite time during your child's life tends to be the current time that they are in. I can't agree more. I have loved watching Kate grow this month. You can see her personality starting to show. She loves to be around people- Jake like's to say that she suffers from FMS syndrome (fear of missing something), just like her momma. Kate is also very passionate- she is either very happy and smiling all the time, or on rarer occasions, very unhappy, showing off her new, ear-piercing scream! Here's a list of Kate's 3 month accomplishments-
- Kate, you sleep through the night almost every night. You go to sleep around 8:30, and wake up between 6:30 and 7:30. Mommy and Daddy love this accomplishment!
- You put yourself to sleep almost every night. We hardly ever have to fight you to go to bed...when 8 hits, your eyes are very very heavy!
- You outgrew your size one diapers and are now in size 2. Mommy told you to suck in for a few days so we could finish out the size ones!
- You smile all the time. All we have to do is look at you, and you melt our hearts with a truly joyful look!
- You started laughing! Daddy was changing your diaper and you gave him a good, belly style laugh! If we tickle you under the arms, you treat us to this amazing sound.
- You went swimming for the first time! You weren't quite sure what to think, but you didn't hate it. We figure that's good enough for now.
- Kate, you went to day care to get ready for Mommy going back to school. Ms. Vickie said you did a great job, and will do even better once you get used to her.
- You are very possessive of your Daddy when he gets home from work. You cuddle with him for more then an hour while Mommy finishes getting dinner ready.
- You started grabbing at toys. You love your duckie, and put his beak in your mouth all the time.
- You still play on your playmat often, and entertain yourself with all your hanging toys.
- You started sitting in your bumbo. You are only happy for about 5 minutes, but it's nice to see you sitting up like a big girl.
- You are very close to rolling over from back to tummy. You get to your side, and stop.
Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see what this next month brings. You are growing up so fast, and we can already tell what a smart, sweet, beautiful little girl you are! We love you so much!
|Cuddling with your daddy- I love your "He's mine...back off Mommy" look!|
|Sitting like a big girl!|